Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter Holiday

The softest, most buttery leather jacket ever. Exactly what I wanted and Jordan got it for me. Yay! The next day we left for a freezing a$$ cold week in Utah, so this jacket has already been put to very good use. It smells delicious, and I'm excited to wear it with everything!
Jordan got kinect which is pretty much what he wanted because he kept insisting on buying it for himself the entire week of Christmas. Thank goodness he didnt. I had to act super apathetic each time he brought it up so I probably seemed like a beeotch but I didn't want him to buy it! He wasn't expecting it from me because I'm a broke college student so it was a nice surprise for him for once. I already knew about my jacket because he had to make sure it was the right size when he ordered it. I still made him wrap it though :)
The pictures above are from our last rest stop in Utah on our drive home. This is the prettiest stop and even more so this time because the mountains were covered in snow and the salt flats were covered in a sheet of icy water, which made for some pretty cool optical illusions. It was 12 degrees so we only hung out for about 5 minutes and we had a long drive ahead of us.

1 comment:

  1. The jacket is amazing! Utah looks awesome! The water is like a mirror! Glad you two had a great holiday! xo

    ReplyDelete